Due to a lack of sign ups, we will be postponing this event.
Computers provided by CUKUSA
We will be holding an Apex tournament using a format called the bounty system. You will play 8 matches and report results for each then get points based on placement and kills to determine the winners. $10 of entry goes to the prize pool per player. There will be play/practice time before and after the tournament (see schedule below).
All matches will be played on computer. Controllers are allowed but you must bring your own as well as a usb cable to connect. For mouse/keyboard players it is recommended that you bring your own peripherals but we do have some available for use. It is recommended that everyone bring their own headset if possible but we will have some available.
- $25 entry fee
- Free entry to spectators
- 11am – doors open for practice and freeplay
- 2pm – check-in for tournament
- 3pm – tournament start
- 7pm – estimated tournament completion time
- 9pm – close
- $10 of each entry goes to prize pool (ex: $250 for 25 players)
- Payouts depending on tournament size
- under 10 players = 1st 100%
- 10-19 players = 1st 70%, 2nd 30%
- 20 or more players = 1st 65%, 2nd 25%, 3rd 10%
Bounty System Explained
- All matches must be reported. Leave the final screen up and call over an admin
- Everyone plays a set number of matches with all scored
- Rank number gives you points, so 1st place = 1 point, 5th = 5, 30th = 30, etc
- Kills give you negative 3 points
- Lowest number of points is the winner
- Number of matches will be chosen at the start of the event and is based on time available and whether all participants play simultaneously
- For this event there will be 8 matches