Computers provided by CUKUSA
Join us for another great day of Overwatch action! No need to gather a team of your own. We will create balanced teams for 6v6 matches and if there are enough players we will play through an actual tournament. Computer Upgrade King will be providing i5/1060/144hz setups. We have peripherals but we do recommend you bring your peripherals of choice!
- 10am – doors open, open play
- 12pm – check-in and team creation, please be here within 30 minutes
- 8:00pm – close
Everyone has their own preferred peripherals and we want beginners to get familiar with what is expect at competitive events so for those reasons we recommend that everyone brings their own peripherals. We do have extras of each type but in limited quantities and qualities. Contact email@example.com if you are in need of something in particular.
- Headset with mic
Map and Settings
Best of 3 map selection process
- Map 1 – Control – random map
- Map 2 – Hybrid – map picked by loser, side chosen by winner (random if last was draw)
- Map 3 – Escort – map picked by loser, side chosen by winner (random if last was draw)
- Map 4+ – Assault – map picked by loser, side chosen by winner (random if last was draw)
Custom Game Settings
- competitive ruleset
- skins off
- killcam off
Venue Info, Parking, Rules, Hotel Discount
Post on the discord group if you have any questions or want to discuss the event.