Saturday November 16th 2019
11am – 8pm
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
- Open play & optional 2v2 tournament
- 40 player limit, dedicated seats for the day
- Bring your own console or use available PCs (monitors provided)
- $15 general admission / player
- add $15 for optional tournament entry (goes to prize pool)
- All experience levels welcome!
- Computers provided by CUKUSA
Computers provided by CUKUSA
Join us for our first Call of Duty Modern Warfare open play and tournament! Players of all experience levels are welcome to attend. Fees cover space and equipment rental, and prize pool (tournament fee only). You can bring your own console and connect to supplied monitors or play on PC.
Depending on number of players we may organize a casual 5v5 tournament in addition to the prized 2v2. For PC competitors, it is recommended that you bring your own peripherals but we do have some available for use. It is recommended that everyone bring their own headset if possible but we will have some available. PC players must already own a license of the game in order to play on PC.
Players will need to provide the following:
- Controller and USB cable (optional for PC open play)
- Headphones/earbuds (we have a limited number available)
- Playing on Console
- Bring your own console of choice (PS4 preferred, cross play if needed)
- Console power supply cord
- HDMI cable
- Disk or download of CoD:MW
- Playing on PC
- Battle.net account with CoD:MW license
General Open Play attendees
Computer Upgrade King will be providing i5/1060/240hz setups. Monitors are included. Bring your own Keyboard & Mouse, controller, and/or usb cable plus any other peripherals you would like to use. We will have plenty of keyboard and mice for general usage and some extra headsets.
Tournament (controller only)
We will be holding a Call of Duty 2v2 tournament. All matches will be played on consoles and/or PC with crossplay. There will be a max of 12 teams.
All tournament players must bring and use their own controller. You do not need a partner to register; we will match solo players with a teammate day of the event. There will be play/practice time before and after the tournament (see schedule below).
- $15 general entry fee
- Add $15 for tournament, all of which goes to the prize pool
- Free entry to spectators
- 11:00 AM – doors open for practice and open play
- 1:00 PM – tournament check-in closes
- 1:30 PM – tournament begins
- more schedule details to come
- 7:00 PM – estimated tournament completion time
- 8:00 PM – close
- $15 tournament entry to prize pool
- Payouts depending on tournament size
- under 8 teams = 1st 100%
- 8-15 teams = 1st 70%, 2nd 30%
- 16+ teams = 1st 65%, 2nd 25%, 3rd 10%
Venue Info, Parking, Rules, Hotel Discount
Post on the discord group if you have any questions or want to discuss the event.